How To Hire Talent on GigCoin
Step 2. Set-up a new gig project:
- Provide a brief description, and choose the number of participants and payment per participant.
- Add gig instructions (e.g., survey questions, mystery shopping, blog post)
- Choose auto approval of applicants, or to select them individually
- You will need to decide: pay on completion of the gig, or after reviewing the submission.
- Publish your gig. There is a minimum of $10 total budget required per gig project (e.g. 10 participants at $1 works)
- Pay for your gig on the GigCoin site via Pay Pal or a Credit Card (processed by Pay Pal). GigCoin charges a 15% admin fee.
If you are thinking about what GigCoin can do for you, you can also look over the “Pitches” section. Here you have people laying out jobs they’re eager to do for you, their credentials for getting it done, and the pay they’d like to do the job.
Step 3: Mange your gigs
- Review applicant profiles by clicking on their name or profile picture
- Approve the applicants who are right for your gig
- Manage all your gigs from a single dashboard on the web or via the GigCoin iPhone app.
- Use the internal messaging system to communicate with your freelancer
Step 3: Approve Payment
- Review proof of gig completion
- Submit approval
Gig Management Tips:
- Be careful: craft you gigs so you build community and goodwill.
- Be reasonable: post a gig at a fair amount so GigCoin users will want to do your gig.
- Think through what criteria you’ll set for who does the gig.
- Be clear: provide specific and detailed instructions
- Set a reasonable deadline for completion
Need more help? GigCoin can offer you custom Gig creation and account management. Please email us at email@example.com and lets get started!
Ready to begin? Get started here.
Lots of luck with your Gigs!